Skip to main content

Loving an MLM, seriously?!?!?!

I am the girl who likes to be home, like never leave home, have peace and quiet, and am afraid of people ;)  I have never "sold" anything in my life (before a year ago), and I rarely tell people about things I love because I just assumed they really didn't care.

I have always worked from home, but at a "real" business.  The hubs and I own an electrical contracting business and I have always run the home office.  How many hubs get to go home with the secretary 😀

Well, I am the last person I would have ever expected to fall in love with a MLM business.  I am very skepticle of things and like I said....PEOPLE!  But, as I often do, I have surprised myself.  I got started with Young Living as part of a 15 year journey to get some answers and freedom for a hubs that suffered from severe chronic migraines.  Little did I know that this company would radically change our lives!

Not only have we tackled the migraines, we have learned as a family and healthier lifestyle to increase the overall wellness of our family.  Young living has affected our family's emotions, hormones, sleep habits, immune support, gut support, focus, and a million other things.  I wouldn't turn back now for anything!


One little problem arose--I knew that we needed these products BUT we couldn't afford them.  Insert....the FUN part of Young Living.  The BUSINESS!  Whether you tell a couple people a month about your love of these products so that you can get yours free or whether you intend to make this your sole income.....YOU CAN DO IT!

You can work from home, get healthy and well, teach your family and friends new ways to find freedom and it all started with one starter kit---thats it!!!

If you are ready to join my awesome team, get one of our awesome Premium Starter Kits and get started TODAY!
http://bit.ly/christayl

Here is a short video on how to do the business:
How to do the Young Living Business

And here is a link to the income disclosure for Young Living
Young Living Income Disclosure

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sonya Jean

This is a song I wrote for my sister and few years ago.  Here is part of her story that I told in another post:   My sister's story Sonya Jean I wish I had one more day, I wish I had just one more day. If someone had told me that this was the way; I would have wished for just one more day. The good Lord giveth, and He taketh away, I wish I had just one more day. Such short time on Earth, you had to live; And in that time you had so much to give. A mother, sister and a daughter, A spirit filled with fun and laughter. As sickness came to take you away, I held tight to every day. I wish I had one more day, I wish I had just one more day. If someone had told me that this was the way; I would have wished for just one more day. The good Lord giveth, and He taketh away, I wish I had just one more day. So many things I should have said, Sitting there beside your bed. The most important we covered, The day you prayed and Jesus ...

Music

Music!  Just the thought makes me smile.  I come from a hugely talented family of musicians.  From the earliest of days I clearly remember music and instruments being a vital part of every family gathering.  Music just was!  It brought us together, it was fun, and it was what we did.  We always called it "pickin and grinnin". As I watch the last of that family generation fade into memories I am overwhelmed by the thought of the music "dying" with them.  There are very few of us in the younger generation that can play music like my dad's generation in our family.  It will be greatly missed when they are gone but the appreciation for music, family, love and good old times will always remain. I blame my dad for my deep love of all things music.  Although I truly cannot play music (or sing really), I love and appreciate so many kinds of music.  A song can transport me to so many places, it can speak to my sould, help me worship, tell ...